NIS COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
12th March 2020
In light of the recent developments around Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity.
NIS– COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
We know your business depends on N I S to provide reliable, uninterrupted service, so in light of the recent developments around Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity.
We have made investments in our technology infrastructure and business continuity planning to ensure we can operate all our systems and processes remotely with no interruption to normal service levels.
This will ensure we’re able to provide you with seamless service should any of our colleagues need to work remotely (e.g., due to self-isolation, school closures, etc.) or should we decide to close any offices and/or switch to a remote working model.
Over the past two weeks, we have extensively tested our business continuity strategies to confirm we can provide ‘business as usual’ should our entire workforce need to work remotely. In the event of this happening, we would operate as follows:
- Office staff would have full remote access to our switchboard.
- Desk phones would revert to soft phones, allowing continuous phone access to our teams, and ensuring all skill groups would continue to work seamlessly.
- All tools* for managing enquiries, quotes, order processing, etc. would be remotely accessed by our teams via Microsoft Surface devices.
- Microsoft Teams would be used internally to work with our customers and vendors for productive collaboration and content sharing.
- Site visits will be provided where necessary, on the basis of the service requirement deeming the work to be completed on site.
As always, we remain committed to supporting your business with an unparalleled level of service and will continue to monitor the situation, providing you with updates appropriately and promptly.
We also want to ensure our own staff safety throughout this period.
If you have any questions, please contact your internal or external sales representative.
C E O
N I S Ltd.